(1) Peter Robinson (born 1950) is an English-born, Canadian-based crime writer - author of Inspector Banks mysteries.
(2) Robinson, Peter, 1938- wrote Containers.
(3) Peter Robinson (born 18 February 1953) is a British poet born in Salford, Lancashire - author of "Entertaining Fates"
(4) Peter M. Robinson (born 1957) is an American author, a research fellow, a television host and a former speechwriter for George Bush and Ronald Reagan - author of "Snapshots from Hell".
(5) Robinson, Peter 1977- wrote A Boy Called Marshall.
6. Robinson, Peter, 1944- wrote Football Days.
7. Robinson, Peter, 1939- wrote Bird Detective.
8. Robinson, Peter 1943- wrote Tenement House.
9. Robinson, Peter (Peter D.) wrote Their Cry Was No Surrender.
10. Robinson, Peter 1956- wrote Handbook of Cognitive Linguistics and Second Language Acquisition.
11. Robinson, P. J. (Peter John) 1944- wrote Contemporary Climatology.
12. Robinson, Ian wrote Chaucer and English Tradition.
13. Robinson, Peter 1915- wrote Sculpture in Progress.
14. Robinson, Peter 1946- wrote Memory Lanes.
15. Peter Laurie Robinson wrote Autobiography.
16. Peter Robinson is a British music journalist and wrote Busted.