1. CK above. Scott, Walter, Sir, 1771-1832. as he is identified in the U.S. Library of Congress.
2. Dr. Walter J. Scott (b. 1954), a cardiothoracic surgeon, wrote Lung Cancer: A Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment.
3. Scott, Walter, 1838-1933 Doctrinal Summaries.
4. Scott, Walter, 1855-1925 Fragmenta herculanensia; translated Hermetica, Hermes Trismegistus.
5. Scott, Walter (b. 1933), photographer. Marlborough.
6. Scott Graphics. Education Division - Adventures in Reading
7. Scott, Walter, 1796-1861, clergyman; The Gospel Restored.
8. Scott, Walter, b. 1861, A few living men and women from all walks of life.
9. Scott, Walter, pseudonym of Edward Klein.
(While ideally this page should be left for Sir Walter Scott, in practice a number of the other Walter Scotts are mistakenly called Sir Walter, so it is better to leave the pages combined than to separate the actual Walter Scott page and alias the works.)