- Fort Center : an archaeological site in the Lake Okeechobee Basin 10 copies
- "Creek and Cherokee Culture in the 18th Century," 3 copies
- "The Sociopolitical Organization of Pre-Columbian Cultures on the Gulf… 1 copy
- "A Late Archaic Horizon on the Atlantic Coastal Plain," North Carolina… 1 copy
- "A-296--A Seminole Site in Alachua County," 1 copy
- Excavations at Kolomoki, Final Report. 1 copy
- Excavations at Kolomoki, Season II, 1950: Mound E. 1 copy
- Excavations at Kolomoki, Season III and IV: Mound D. 1 copy
- Excavations at Kolomoki, Season I, 1948. 1 copy
- The Florida Anthropologist, Vol. V, Nos. 1-2, June 1952 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
William H. Sears is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
William H. Sears is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.