|2,225 (11,826)||336||5,327|| (3.78)||3||1|
- The Fall of the Kings 798 copies, 17 reviews
- The Essential Bordertown 311 copies, 3 reviews
- Changeling 273 copies, 12 reviews
- Interfictions: An Anthology of Interstitial Writing (Editor) 164 copies, 4 reviews
- Through a Brazen Mirror : The Famous Flower of Servingmen 163 copies, 4 reviews
- The Porcelain Dove, or, Constancy's Reward 134 copies, 3 reviews
- The Freedom Maze 119 copies, 20 reviews
- The Horns of Elfland (Editor) 95 copies, 2 reviews
- Interfictions 2: An Anthology of Interstitial Writing (Editor) 75 copies, 13 reviews
- The Magic Mirror of the Mermaid Queen 43 copies, 1 review
- Walpurgis Afternoon 8 copies, 4 reviews
- The Fiddler Of Bayou Teche 4 copies, 3 reviews
- Cotillion 3 copies, 2 reviews
- The Parwat Ruby 3 copies
- The Sandman: Book of Dreams (Contributor) 1,505 copies, 11 reviews
- The Faery Reel: Tales from the Twilight Realm (Contributor) 719 copies, 12 reviews
- The Green Man: Tales from the Mythic Forest (Contributor) 701 copies, 9 reviews
- Ruby Slippers, Golden Tears (Contributor) 675 copies, 5 reviews
- Firebirds: An Anthology of Original Fantasy and Science Fiction (Contributor) 607 copies, 18 reviews
- A Wolf at the Door and Other Retold Fairy Tales (Contributor) 523 copies, 15 reviews
- Black Heart, Ivory Bones (Contributor) 466 copies, 2 reviews
- The Book of Ballads (Contributor) 451 copies, 12 reviews
- Silver Birch, Blood Moon (Contributor) 369 copies, 6 reviews
- When the King Comes Home (Editor, some editions) 344 copies, 10 reviews
- The Coyote Road: Trickster Tales (Contributor) 326 copies, 10 reviews
- Steampunk!: An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories (Contributor) 322 copies, 21 reviews
- Naked City (Contributor) 302 copies, 30 reviews
- Welcome to Bordertown (Contributor) 296 copies, 20 reviews
- Sirens and Other Daemon Lovers: Magical Tales of Love and Seduction (Contributor) 242 copies, 3 reviews
- The Year’s Best Fantasy and Horror: Twelfth Annual Collection (Contributor) 199 copies
- The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Nineteenth Annual Collection (Contributor, some editions) 185 copies, 5 reviews
- The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror: Twentieth Annual Collection (Contributor) 183 copies, 4 reviews
- Teeth: Vampire Tales (Contributor) 173 copies, 12 reviews
- Bending the Landscape: Original Gay and Lesbian Writing: Fantasy (Contributor) 167 copies, 1 review
- Queen Victoria's Book of Spells: An Anthology of Gaslamp Fantasy (Contributor) 162 copies, 6 reviews
- Under My Hat: Tales from the Cauldron (Contributor) 123 copies, 2 reviews
- The Year's Best Fantasy & Horror 2008: Twenty-First Annual Collection (Author) 122 copies, 4 reviews
- The Way of the Wizard (Contributor) 111 copies, 4 reviews
- The Beastly Bride: Tales of the Animal People (Contributor) 99 copies, 1 review
- Poe: 19 New Tales Inspired by Edgar Allan Poe (Contributor) 76 copies, 4 reviews
- Beyond Binary: Genderqueer and Sexually Fluid Speculative Fiction (Author) 58 copies, 3 reviews
- Witches: Wicked, Wild & Wonderful (Contributor) 42 copies, 2 reviews
- Flying Cups and Saucers: Gender Explorations in Science Fiction and… (Author) 40 copies, 3 reviews
- Fantasy & Science Fiction Magazine January 1989 (Volume 76 #1) (Author) 7 copies
- Book of Ballads and Sagas #3 (Contributor) 6 copies
Top members (works)
Delia Sherman has 1 upcoming event.
Kidliterate Book Club
Join us for a wide-ranging conversation in a new kind of book club. We'll be reading one book a month (children's or young adult fiction). Titles will be very carefully selected. We'll seek out books that push the boundaries of what kidlit is "supposed to do."
Preference will be give to stories that some might call "edgy" or "controversial." Books that offer exposure to the world our kids are growing up in, as well as imaginary landscapes.
These will be books that might scare other parents. Books with "language" and "mature content." They may be "upsetting" books. The kind of books that "give kids ideas."
We like ideas.
We believe that books are the very best place for kids to encounter scary things and foreign concepts. We believe that books can help prepare kids to engage with the world around them. We believe kids are smart and resilient, great at asking tough questions. We believe they should.
But we also just like reading kids' books.
So come if you like amazingly good books! Come if you'd like to be introduced to titles you might not otherwise read! Come if you think books should stir the pot. Come for a new an way to screen your child's summer reading! Come if you want to argue with us! September's book is The freedom maze by Delia Sherman
October: Me and Earl and the dying girl, Jesse Andrews November: River and the Rock, Kekla Magoon
This is a Charis Circle Whole Children, Strong Families Program. The suggested donation is $5.
Location: Street: 1189 Euclid Ave NE City: Atlanta, Province: Georgia Postal Code: 30307-1509 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Delia Sherman has 3 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Delia Sherman is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Delia Sherman is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.