1) Smith, Diane, 1949- Letters from Yellowstone
2) A writer about witchcraft (the "For Dummies" book- "Diane Morgan (Williamsport, MD) is a Wiccan who teaches religion and philosophy at Wilson College in Pennsylvania".).
3) **A writer about Connecticut (tv journalist and promoter of CT tourism).
4) **An Australian writer specializing in indigenous populations - name is Diane Evelyn Smith per the Australian National Catalogue.
5) Smith, Diane R. More Power to You
6) Diane F. Smith (the Rock Whisperer) The Sleeping Buffalo Rock....
7) Diane Smith - Appropriate technology at work
8) Diane Smith - Basket Faire
9) The contributor to What's Language... is the reporter at the Fort Worth Star Telegram
10) Diane Smith - Birthing with Dignity
11) Diane Smith - Obsessed