Works have been aliased into Dwight La Vern Smith.
- John D. Young and the Colorado Gold Rush (Editor, some editions) 15 copies
- Indians of the United States and Canada: v. 1: A Bibliography (Clio… 6 copies
- "The Problem of the Historic Indian in the Ohio Valley: The Historian's… 2 copies
- "Wayne and the Treaty of Greene Ville," Ohio State Archaeological and… 2 copies
- "Wayne's Peace with the Indians of the Old Northwest, 1795," Ohio History,… 1 copy
- "Indian Land Cessions in Northern Ohio and Southeastern Michigan… 1 copy
- "Conquest of the Old Northwest, Second Phase, 1783-1795," Old Fort News,… 1 copy
- "An Unsuccessful Negotiation for Removal of the Wyandot Indians from Ohio,… 1 copy
- "The Land Cession Treaty: A Valid Instrument of Transfer of Indian Title," 1 copy
- "Shawnee Captivity Ethnography," Ethnohistory, II (1955), 29-41. 1 copy
- "Provocation and Occurrence of Indian-White Warfare in the Early American… 1 copy
- "William Wells and the Indian Council of 1793," Indiana Magazine of… 1 copy
- "The Kansas Frontier, 1869-1870: Lt. Samuel Tillman's First Tour of Duty,"… 1 copy
Works have been aliased into Dwight Louis Smith.
Dwight L. Smith (unknown)
Improve this author
Combination issues. This author has combination issues that need to be cleared up.
"Dwight L. Smith" is composed of at least 2 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Dwight L. Smith is composed of 4 names. You can examine and separate out names.