1.Thomas Henry Smith (1933-), Professor Emeritus at Castleton State College in Vermont. He has been publishing poetry since 1959. Author of "Some Traffic," and "Spending Light."
2. Tom Smith (1924-), author of "Half straight : my secret bisexual life"
3. Tom Smith (1975-), freelance writer and editor living in Brooklyn, NY. co-compiler of "My best day in golf : celebrity stories of the game they love"
4. Thomas Edward Smith (1908-), founder of the Association of Cricket Umpires and Scorers in 1953, author of "Tom Smith's New Cricket Umpiring and Scoring"
5. Thomas G. Smith, author of "Easy Target"
6. Tom Smith, founder and director of the "Karla Smith Foundation", author of "A Balanced Life"
7. Tom Smith, Chief Executive of the British Society of Gastroenterology, has written widely on health policy matters
8. Dr Tom Smith spent years in general practice and medical research before becoming a full-time writer on medical problems. He is the author of many other books including "Living with Angina" and "Heart Attacks: Prevent and Survive"
9. Tom Smith (1953-), author of "Discovery of the Americas" and "The Crescent City Lynchings"
10. Tom Smith, retired naval aviator, author of "Air Arizona"
11. Tom Smith, filker, author of Tom Smith's Big Book of Stupid Filk Tricks
- other Tom Smith authors are showing up as the author but no author info can be found