• 11:10 am Craft Presentations and Discussion with Maurice Kenney, dg okpik, Cedar Sigo & James Thomas Stevens
• 2:00 pm: Panel on Native Narratology with Santee Frazier, Joy Harjo, and LeAnne Howe
• 3:30 pm: A Conversation with LeAnne Howe, Maurice Kenney & James Thomas Stevens
• 5:00 pm: A Conversation with Sherwin Bitsui, Allison Hedge Coke & Santee Frazier
• 8:00 pm: Poetry Reading with dg okpik & James Thomas Stevens
• 9:15 pm: Poetry Reading by Sherwin Bitsui & Allison Hedge Coke
Part of Native Innovation: Indigenous American Poetry in the 21st Century, a landmark symposium bringing together a new generation of Native American poets in a convocation of readings and conversations for an in-depth look at the dynamic state of current Native American poetry and poetics in the 21st century. Featuring leading Native American poets and co-curated by Joseph Bruchac and Allison Hedge Coke, this event examines a range of issues, including native languages, traditional storytelling, formal innovation and Native American politics and much more.