- Earl Nugent's daughter : or, The last days of the penal laws : a true… 3 copies
- Florence O'Neill, the rose of St. Germains; or, The siege of Limerick 2 copies
- The last abbot of Thornton; or, Lord Wake of Barnard castle 2 copies
- Margaret Roper; or, the Chancellor and his daughter. 2 copies
- Disappointed Ambition, or Wedded and Single: A Tale of the Day 2 copies
- Florence O'Neill, the rose of St. Germains; or, the siege of Limerick 1 copy
- The world and the cloister. To which is added, prefatory remarks on a… 1 copy
- Justice and Mercy or a tale of All-Hallows E'en 1 copy
- Cardinal Wolsey, or, The Abbot of S. Cuthbert's 1 copy
- The O'Donnells of Innismore; or, the two Marys 1 copy
- The Limerick veteran; or, The foster sisters 1 copy
- Alone in the world (Miss Stewart's works) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Agnes M. Stewart is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Agnes M. Stewart is composed of 1 name.