1. J. I. M. Stewart (CK above) used the pseudonym Michael Innes when writing detective fiction.
2. Jim Stewart wrote So I Like to Get Tied Up...So What? Also wrote We Love S&M.
3. Jim Stewart (Irish) aka James Charles Stewart, born 19 Mar. 1949 wrote For Richer, For Poorer.
4. Jim (James) Stewart June 6, 1952 wrote Managing Change Through Training and Development.
5. Jim Stewart wrote the SAP books.
6. Stewart, Jim 1921- (with Shirley Stewart, 1922) wrote Easy Going.
7. Jim Stewart (USA) (his first book) wrote An Angel from Vietnam.
8. Jim Stewart, children's writer wrote Joey's Horse.
9. Jim Stewart wrote I Can't Look at the City, sf, short story.
10. Jim Stewart, artist, curator and owner of the Zymoglyphic Museum in San Mateo, CA.