Statue of Snorri Sturluson by sculptor Gustav Vigeland, in Bergen, Norway. An identical statue was erected at Reykholt, Iceland.
Source: Own work
Date: 27 March 2007
|4,455 (4,526)||42||3,352|| (3.98)||19||0|
- The Prose Edda 1,916 copies, 17 reviews
- Egil's Saga 725 copies, 6 reviews
- Heimskringla: History of the Kings of Norway 567 copies, 5 reviews
- King Harald's Saga: Harald Hardradi of Norway 500 copies, 3 reviews
- Eyrbyggja Saga 237 copies, 4 reviews
- Heimskringla, Part One: The Olaf Sagas 75 copies
- Nordiska kungasagor. 1, Från Ynglingasagan till Olav Tryggvasons… 67 copies, 1 review
- The Viking gods from Snorri Sturluson's Edda 58 copies, 2 reviews
- Nordiska kungasagor. 2, Olav den heliges saga (Author) 46 copies, 1 review
- Heimskringla, Part Two: Sagas of the Norse Kings 38 copies
- Nordiska kungasagor. 3, Magnus den gode till Magnus Erlingsson (Author) 30 copies, 1 review
- The Elder Edda and the Younger Edda (Author) 30 copies
- From the Sagas of the Norse Kings 15 copies
- The sagas of Olaf Tryggvason and of Harald the Tyrant (Harald Haardraade) 13 copies
Top members (works)
Snorri Sturluson has 1 past event. (show)
Information from the Russian Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
There are links stranded on: Snorri Sturlason
Snorri Sturluson is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Snorri Sturluson is composed of 31 names. You can examine and separate out names.