There are lots of people named Szabó László (or László Szabó depending on which language you're using). Additionally, due to the fact that the the ID for this author page, szaboacutelaacuteszl
, extends diacritics and cuts off after 20 characters, this page can also potentially sometimes represent people who are cataloged as "Szabó László D." or "Szabó László Cs." or "Szabó László Sz." or "Szabó László Z", etc. However, if they happen to land on this page, instead of combining this page with other author IDs that represent those more distinctive names, please make a division and alias that division to the less ambiguous ID.
1) Szabó, László, 1931-, author of crime books, but was also a journalist and TV presenter (LC|n 82000912), some of his books
2) Hungarian fencing master, English Wikipedia page
3) Szabó, László, 1917-1998, or Szabó, L. (László), 1917-, My Best Games of Chess
(NSZL|000000025655, LC|n 85008789)
4) Szabó, László, 1922-, Selkup Texts with Phonetic Introduction and Vocabulary
5) Szabó László, Z. 1927-1992, Az elmúlástól tettenérten
(NSZL|000000003872, LC|n 84187203)
6) Szabó, László 1939-, 10 éves a Tiszazug kutatása
(LC|n 83211025, NSZL|000000025654)
7) Szabó László Róbert, a.k.a. Marabu, cartoonist, Mi van, Dodó?
8) Szabó, László, 1905-, Magyar múlt Dél-Amerikában (1519-1900)
Not only are there several more people named Szabó László out there in addition to those above, but there are already several Szabó László D.'s landing on this page, but since some of them seemed like different people, that I couldn't pin to an identity, I didn't assign them for the moment.