|482 (3,660)||31||30,221|| (3.85)||1||0|
- The Birth of Tragedy (Editor, some editions) 1,497 copies, 13 reviews
- The Twilight of the Idols and The Anti-Christ: or How to Philosophize with… (Introduction, some editions) 1,435 copies, 8 reviews
- German Philosophers: Kant, Hegel, Schopenhauer, Nietzsche (Contributor) 106 copies
- The State of the Language  (Contributor) 65 copies, 1 review
- Arguing About Art: Contemporary Philosophical Debates (Contributor) 55 copies
- Twilight of the Gods / Gotterdammerung (English National Opera Guide 31) (Contributor, some editions) 20 copies, 1 review
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
"Michael Tanner" is composed of at least 2 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
Michael Tanner is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.