1) Thomas Taylor (1576-1632), author of Exposition of Titus.
2) Thomas Taylor (1758-1835), Neoplatonist, author of The theoretic arithmetic of the Pythagoreans and translator of various ancient works.
3) Thomas Taylor (1858-1938), historian of Celtic culture and author of The Celtic Christianity of Cornwall and The life of St. Samson of Dol.
4) Thomas H. Taylor (b. 1934), author of The simple sounds of freedom and Lightning in the storm.
5) Taylor, Thomas, 1820-1910. Student's hand-book of mushrooms of America edible and poisonous
6) Taylor, Thomas, 1973- Haunters
7) Taylor, Thomas, 1951- From Bulkeley to Bulkley to Buckley
8) Taylor, Thomas Lowe - relimn
9) Thomas Taylor, Montana poet and essayist. Cosmic Poetics
10) Taylor, Thomas A. - Mortal Shield
11) Taylor, Thomas, active 1833 - Memoirs of John Howard
12) Taylor, Thomas 1738-1816 Collection of Sermons
13) Thomas Taylor, cover artist - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone
14) Thomas Taylor, Quaker - Growing Points