- Jewish Law Watch: The Agunah Dilemma (Case Study Number Two) 3 copies
- Nashim: Spring 1999, no. 2 2 copies
- Nashim: No. 9, Spring 2005 1 copy
- Nashim: No.13, Spring 2007 1 copy
- זעקת דלות כתב עת המוקדש לפתרון בעיית… 1 copy, 1 review
- Nashim, no. 14 : Fall 2007 1 copy
- Nashim: Spring/Summer 2000, no. 3 1 copy
- Nashim: Fall 2003, no. 6 1 copy
- Nashim: Spring 2004, no. 7 1 copy
- Nashim: no.8, Fall 2004 1 copy
- Nashim: A Journal of Jewish Women's Studies and Gender Issues, Number 11 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Jerusalem The Schechter Institute of Jewish Studie is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Jerusalem The Schechter Institute of Jewish Studie is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.