- After Coronado: Spanish Exploration Northeast of New Mexico, 1696-1727 (Editor) 9 copies
- Forgotten Frontiers: A Study of the Spanish Indian Policy of Don Juan… 9 copies
- The Plains Indians and New Mexico, 1751-1778; a collection of documents… 7 copies
- Teodoro de Croix and the northern frontier of New Spain, 1776-1783, from… 5 copies
- LATIN AMERICA A HISTORY 3 copies
- The Jicarilla Apache Indians: a history, 1598-1888 2 copies
- The Mescalero Apache, 1653-1874 2 copies
- Spanish activities in the lower Mississippi Valley, 1513-1968, 1 copy
- Spanish exploration of Oklahoma, 1599-1792 1 copy
- The Chiricahua Apache, 1695-1876 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Alfred Barnaby Thomas is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Alfred Barnaby Thomas is composed of 3 names. You can examine and separate out names.