King's College London
|37 (37,189)||388||246,531|| (4.04)||0||0|
- Invitation to Shakespeare: Hamlet (Editor, some editions) 22,304 copies, 196 reviews
- The Tempest (General editor, some editions) 9,097 copies, 133 reviews
- The Taming of the Shrew (Editor, some editions) 5,718 copies, 59 reviews
- The Oxford Handbook of Shakespeare (Oxford Handbooks) (Contributor) 15 copies
- Textual Performances: The Modern Reproduction of Shakespeare's Drama (Contributor) 8 copies
- Reading Readings: Essays on Shakespeare Editing in the Eighteenth Century (Contributor) 5 copies
- The Margins of the Text (Editorial Theory and Literary Criticism) (Contributor) 3 copies
- TEXT: An Interdisciplinary Annual of Textual Studies, Volume 10 (Contributor) 1 copy
- Hamlet: The Texts Of 1603 And 1623 (Editor, some editions) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
"Ann Thompson" is composed of at least 2 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
Ann Thompson is composed of 1 name.