Courtesy of the NYPL Digital Gallery (image use requires permission from the New York Public Library)
- Epea pteroenta, or The diversions of Purley 8 copies
- A letter to John Dunning, Esq. 3 copies
- Epea pteroenta. Or, the diversions of Purley. Part I 2 copies
- Darwin's Impact: Social Evolution in America, 1880-1920 (History Of… 1 copy
- Prison Diary (16 May-22 November, 1794) of John Horne Tooke (Proceedings… 1 copy
- Epea pteroenta Or, the diversions of Purley. Part I 1 copy
- The whole proceedings in the cause on the action brought by the Rt. Hon.… 1 copy
- A letter to Lord Ashburton from Mr. Horne, occasioned by last Tuesday's… 1 copy
- Proceedings in an action for debt, between the Right Honourable Charles… 1 copy
- Further proceedings on the trial of John Horne, Esq; upon an information… 1 copy
- Epea pteroenta, or, The diversions of Purley. Part II. 1 copy
- The trial (at large) of John Horne Esq. upon an information filed ex… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
John Horne Tooke is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
John Horne Tooke is composed of 1 name.