1964 photograph by Boston University Photo Services.
|614 (31,482)||433||23,553|| (3.91)||6||0|
- A Tale of Two Cities (Introduction, some editions) 23,999 copies, 315 reviews
- Life on the Mississippi (Introduction, some editions) 3,114 copies, 35 reviews
- The Innocents Abroad (Introduction, some editions) 2,564 copies, 35 reviews
- Jurgen: A Comedy of Justice (Foreword, some editions) 770 copies, 16 reviews
- The Chimes (Introduction, some editions) 376 copies, 25 reviews
- The Notorious Jumping Frog & Other Stories (Introduction, some editions; Introduction) 29 copies
- Stories and Fables (Editor, some editions) 22 copies
- The Letters of James Branch Cabell (Editor) 20 copies
- An F. Marion Crawford companion (Introduction) 1 copy
- Virginia Quarterly Review, Vol 6 No 3 (July 1930) (Contributor) 1 copy
- ROUGHING IT [IN SLIPCASE] Illustrated by Noel Sickles, with an… (Introduction, some editions) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Edward Wagenknecht is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Edward Wagenknecht is composed of 15 names. You can examine and separate out names.