- An Enquiry into the Foundation and History of the Law of Nations in… 4 copies
- Tremaine : or, The man of refinement 2 copies
- De Clifford; or, The constant man 2 copies
- De Clifford, or, The Constant man 1 copy
- De Vere, or, The man of independence 1 copy
- De Vere, or, The man of independence [microform] 1 copy
- Tremaine, or, The man of refinement 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
R. Plumer Ward is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
R. Plumer Ward is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.