|8,089 (35,896)||20||1,368|| (4.06)||30||1|
- A Farewell to Arms (Introduction, some editions) 13,453 copies
- The Sound and the Fury (Introduction, some editions) 10,638 copies
- Nostromo (Introduction, some editions) 2,809 copies
- Critical Theory Since Plato (Contributor, some editions) 286 copies
- Coleridge's Poetry and Prose [Norton Critical Edition] (Contributor) 114 copies
- Selected Poems of Herman Melville (Editor, some editions) 94 copies
- American Religious Poems: An Anthology by Harold Bloom (Contributor) 84 copies
- The Mark Twain Anthology: Great Writers on His Life and Work (Contributor) 72 copies
- The Fugitive Poets: Modern Southern Poetry (Southern Classics Series) (Contributor) 68 copies
- The Collected Stories of Caroline Gordon (Introduction, some editions) 43 copies
- Baseball's Best Short Stories (Sporting's Best Short Stories series) (Contributor) 43 copies
- Published & Perished: Memoria, Eulogies & Remembrances of American Writers (Contributor) 28 copies
- The Sun Also Rises / A Farewell to Arms / The Old Man and the Sea (Introduction, some editions) 24 copies
- Literary Nashville (Contributor) 12 copies
Top members (works)
Robert Penn Warren has 1 upcoming event.
Book Club for Adults, every third Thursday
You’re cordially invited to attend our every third Thursday of the month Book Club for grown-ups.
This month's book is All the King's Men
by Robert Penn Warren
Moderated by longtime bookseller Michelle and events gal Suzanne, our book club is multi-generational, friendly, casually well read, and one of the best groups to talk about a book with we've ever met!
There's no need to register or RSVP. Just show up and join the lively discussion. As always, our club books will be discounted 10% every month. Additionally, if your book club buys 3 or more copies of one title, we’ll happily discount any and all other book club’s titles too!
Location: Street: Secret Garden Additional: 2214 NW Market St City: Seattle, Province: Washington Postal Code: 98107-4024 Country: United States (added from IndieBound)… (more)
Robert Penn Warren has 4 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Robert Penn Warren is the only person to have won Pulitzer Prizes for both fiction and poetry. He served twice as Poet Laureate of the United States.
Related book awards
Improve this author
Robert Penn Warren is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Robert Penn Warren is composed of 15 names. You can examine and separate out names.