Benjamin Waterhouse, 1833, by Rembrandt Peale. Wikimedia Commons.
- A Journal of a Young Man of Massachusetts, 2nd ed. Late A Surgeon On Board… 5 copies
- The botanist being the botanical part of a course of lectures on natural… 3 copies, 1 review
- A prospect of exterminating the small-pox ; being the history of the… 2 copies
- On the principle of vitality. A discourse delivered in the First Church in… 2 copies
- Cautions to young persons concerning health 2 copies
- The rise, progress, and present state of medicine. A discourse, delivered… 1 copy
- A Journal, of a Young Man of Massachusetts, late a Surgeon on Board and… 1 copy
- A synopsis of a course of lectures, on the theory and practice of… 1 copy
- Oratio inauguralis, quam in Academia Harvardiana, Cantabrigiæ… 1 copy
- A prospect of exterminating the small pox Part II, being a continuation of… 1 copy
- An essay concerning tussis convulsiva, or, whooping cough : with… 1 copy
- Kine pock. Shewing that its preventive power lasts longer than seven years 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
Benjamin Waterhouse is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Benjamin Waterhouse is composed of 1 name.