01) Ian Watson (1943 - ) British science fiction writer (All the short stories listed can be obtained from: http://www.isfdb.org/cgi-bin/ea.cgi?I...
03) Watson, Ian, 1947-, Towards A Third Theatre
, teaches at Rutgers University-Newark where he heads the Theatre Arts Program. Specialises in interculturalism in the theatre (LC|n 92064494). Do not confuse with Ian Watson (5).
04) Watson, Ian, 1962-, UK-based homeopath (LC|n 00138649)
05) Watson, Ian, fl.1980, Conversations with Ayckbourn
, 1942-2007, arts administrator and producer, obit
(NTA|068759363). Do not confuse with Ian Watson (3).
06) Watson, Ian, 1940-2010, Hydrology
07) Watson, Ian, 1954-, Fighting over the Forests
08) Watson, Ian, 1946-, Song and democratic culture in Britain
09) Ian M.C. Watson, contributor to Language Processing in Bilingual Children
, lecturer in French linguistics, of the Phonetics Laboratory at Oxford.
10) Watson, Ian Smith, Fading Eagle
, b. 1960 (LC|nb2011012621)
Watson, Ian is the author of Catawba Indian Genealogy
. He is an American linguist/sociologist in Norway who has written on several topics.