Source: Duyckinick, Evert A.
"Portrait Gallery of Eminent Men
and Women in Europe and America."
New York, Johnson, Wilson & Co. (1873)
|80 (392)||2||138,955|| (3.68)||0||0|
- Wellington's War: His Peninsular Dispatches (Author) 28 copies, 1 review
- Maxims and Opinions of Field-Marshal His Grace the Duke of Wellington,… 8 copies
- The Dispatches of Field Marshal the Duke of Wellington: During his Various… 6 copies
- Strategy Six Pack 2 - Cleopatra, De Re Militari, Alexander the Great,… 5 copies
- Wellington and His Friends: Letters of the First Duke of Wellington to the… 4 copies
- The general orders of Field Marshal, the Duke of Wellington, K.G., in… 4 copies
- Wellington at war : 1794 - 1815; a selection of his wartime letters 3 copies
- Selections from the dispatches and general orders of Field Marshall the… 3 copies
- The Maratha War Papers of Arthur Wellesley: April to December, 1803… 2 copies
- The principles of war, exhibited in the practice of the camp;: And as… 2 copies
- The letters of the duke of Wellington to Miss J., 1834-1851 1 copy
- A selection from the private correspondence of the first Duke of… 1 copy
- The words of Wellington; collected from his dispatches, letters, and… 1 copy
- Supplementary despatches, correspondence and memoranda of Field Marshal… 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Arthur Wellesley, Duke of Wellington is composed of 11 names. You can examine and separate out names.