- Is a Blue Whale the Biggest Thing There Is? 222 copies, 9 reviews
- What's Smaller Than a Pygmy Shrew? 187 copies, 6 reviews
- How Do You Lift a Lion? 147 copies, 1 review
- Can You Count to a Googol? 87 copies, 2 reviews
- How Do You Know What Time It Is? (Albert Whitman Prairie Books) 63 copies, 1 review
- Did a Dinosaur Drink This Water? (Albert Whitman Prairie Books) 51 copies, 11 reviews
- What's Faster Than a Speeding Cheetah? 49 copies
- What's So Special about Planet Earth? 25 copies
- Why Do Elephants Need the Sun? (Robert E. Wells Science) 21 copies, 3 reviews
- Polar Bear, Why Is Your World Melting? 21 copies, 1 review
- What's Older Than a Giant Tortoise? (Robert E. Wells Science) 13 copies
- Can We Share the World with Tigers? (Wells of Knowledge Science) 6 copies, 1 review
- Can You Count a Googol? 1 copy
Improve this author
"Robert E. Wells" is composed of 2 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Robert E. Wells is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.