- Is a Blue Whale the Biggest Thing There Is? 236 copies, 9 reviews
- What's Smaller Than a Pygmy Shrew? 198 copies, 6 reviews
- How Do You Lift a Lion? 156 copies, 2 reviews
- Can You Count to a Googol? 91 copies, 3 reviews
- How Do You Know What Time It Is? (Albert Whitman Prairie Books) 67 copies, 2 reviews
- Did a Dinosaur Drink This Water? (Albert Whitman Prairie Books) 57 copies, 15 reviews
- What's Faster Than a Speeding Cheetah? 52 copies, 1 review
- What's So Special about Planet Earth? 27 copies
- Why Do Elephants Need the Sun? (Robert E. Wells Science) 24 copies, 3 reviews
- Polar Bear, Why Is Your World Melting? 21 copies, 1 review
- What's Older Than a Giant Tortoise? (Robert E. Wells Science) 16 copies, 1 review
- Can We Share the World with Tigers? (Wells of Knowledge Science) 7 copies, 1 review
- Can You Count a Googol? 1 copy
Improve this author
"Robert E. Wells" is composed of 2 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Robert E. Wells is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.