Portrait by Ferdinand Carl Christian Jagemann (1805)
|486 (44,955)||400||26,989|| (3.95)||5||0|
- Hamlet (Translator, some editions) 21,333 copies, 185 reviews
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (Translator, some editions) 12,657 copies, 117 reviews
- King Lear (Translator, some editions) 9,816 copies, 87 reviews
- Spells of Enchantment: The Wondrous Fairy Tales of Western Culture (Contributor) 414 copies, 4 reviews
- The Satires (Translator, some editions) 139 copies, 2 reviews
- The Epistles of Horace (Translator, some editions) 107 copies, 2 reviews
- Lügengeschichten und Dialoge (Translator, some editions; Translator, some editions) 14 copies
- Römische Satiren : Ennius, Lucilius, Varro, Horaz, Persius, Juvenal,… (Translator) 3 copies
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
Information from the German Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Christoph Martin Wieland is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Christoph Martin Wieland is composed of 5 names. You can examine and separate out names.