Portrait by Ferdinand Carl Christian Jagemann (1805)
|480 (44,498)||397||27,331|| (3.93)||5||0|
- Hamlet (Translator, some editions) 21,107 copies, 181 reviews
- A Midsummer Night's Dream (Translator, some editions) 12,540 copies, 118 reviews
- King Lear (Translator, some editions) 9,712 copies, 87 reviews
- Spells of Enchantment: The Wondrous Fairy Tales of Western Culture (Contributor) 411 copies, 4 reviews
- The Satires (Translator, some editions) 140 copies, 2 reviews
- The Epistles of Horace (Translator, some editions) 104 copies, 2 reviews
- Lügengeschichten und Dialoge (Translator, some editions; Translator, some editions) 14 copies
- Römische Satiren : Ennius, Lucilius, Varro, Horaz, Persius, Juvenal,… (Translator) 3 copies
- Lucians von Samosata Sämtliche Werke (Translator, some editions) 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
Information from the German Common Knowledge. Edit to localize it to your language.
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Christoph Martin Wieland is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Christoph Martin Wieland is composed of 5 names. You can examine and separate out names.