- "Cherokees and Methodists, 1824-1834," 1 copy
- "Indian Slaveholders and Presbyterian Missionaries, 1837-1861," 1 copy
- "'The First Man was Red'--Cherokee Responses to the Debate Over Indian… 1 copy
- "Georgia's Role in Instigating Compulsory Indian Removal," 1 copy
- "New Angles of Vision on the Cherokee Ghost Dance Movement of 1811-1812," 1 copy
- "The Reverend Evan Jones and the Cherokee Trail of Tears, 1838-1839," 1 copy
- "The Cherokees in Transition: A Statistical Analysis of the Federal… 1 copy
- "Cherokee Anti-Mission Sentiment, 1824-1828," 1 copy
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Member ratingsAverage: No ratings.
Improve this author
William G. McLoughlin is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
William G. McLoughlin is composed of 1 name.