Charles [Walter Stansby] Williams (1) (September 20, 1886 – May 15, 1945), was a prolific British novelist, poet, theologian and historian, and a member of the loose literary circle called the Inklings.
Charles Williams (2) (August 13, 1909 – ca. April 7, 1975) was an American writer of hardboiled crime fiction. He is regarded by critics as one of the finest suspense novelists of the 1950s and 1960s.
Charles Williams (3) (1893-1978) wrote music.
Charles Williams (4) (1933-) is an author of biographies;
Charles [Christopher] Williams (5) writes on software;
6. Williams, Charles (D. Charles) wrote Forever a Father, Always a Son.
7. Williams, Charles (1796-1866) wrote Lessons from Nature (orig. title Facts not Fables).
8. C. Williams wrote Can Competition Come to the Railways?
9. Williams, Charles Richard 1853-1927 Selections from Lucian.
10. Charles M. Williams
11. Williams, Charles author of Basic Drawing: How to Draw What You See