Robin Williams, author of design and typography books.
|3,374 (3,736)||56||4,450|| (3.81)||6||0|
- The Non-Designer's Design Book 1,448 copies, 26 reviews
- The Non-Designer's Web Book 358 copies, 5 reviews
- The Mac is Not a Typewriter 227 copies, 4 reviews
- The Non-Designer’s Type Book 185 copies, 2 reviews
- Robin Williams Design Workshop 180 copies
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard: Peachpit Learning Series 128 copies, 3 reviews
- The Little Mac Book 120 copies
- Robin Williams Web Design Workshop 92 copies, 1 review
- The Pc is Not a Typewriter 90 copies, 1 review
- Non-Designer's Scan & Print Book 83 copies
- The Non-Designer's Design and Type Books, Deluxe Edition 75 copies, 1 review
- The Non-Designer's Presentation Book 56 copies, 1 review
- Beyond the Mac Is Not a Typewriter: More Typographic Insights and Secrets 45 copies
- Sweet Swan of Avon: Did a Woman Write Shakespeare? 45 copies, 2 reviews
Top members (works)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
"Robin Williams" is composed of at least 6 distinct authors, divided by their works. You can edit the division.
Go to the disambiguation page to edit author name combination and separation.
Robin Williams is composed of 2 names. You can examine and separate out names.