1) Williams, William, 1727-1791. Mr. Penrose;
2) William Williams, 1717-1791 is the author of The experience meeting, Holl weithiau prydyddawl, Gweithiau William Williams, Bywyd a marwolaeth Theomemphus.
3) William Williams, 1800-1878, was a CMS (Anglican) missionary to New Zealand from 1826. He was appointed Bishop of Waiapu in 1859.
4) Williams, William, B. A. Composition and rhetoric by practice
5) Williams, William, 1796-1874. The history of early Fort Dodge and Webster County, Iowa
6) 1 Williams, William, 1731-1811, signer of the Constitution, Journal kept by William Williams of the proceedings of the Lower House of the Connecticut General Assembly, May 1757 session
7) Williams, William 1821-1877 - Apostolical church polity
8) William H. A. Williams - Tourism, Landscape, and the Irish Character
10) William Williams, UK, fl. 1810 - Treatise on Military Reconnoitring and Plan Drawing
11) Williams, William 1882-1961 - It Can Be Done
12) William Williams, Minister of Upton Chapel Lambeth. fl. 1893-95 - Charles Haddon Spurgeon, personal reminiscences,
13) Williams, William 1787-1850 - William's Calendar
14) Williams, William 1665-1741 (Rev. William Williams; 1665-1741; of Hatfield, Mass.) - A Painful Ministry...
(15) William L. Williams - Thistle
(17) Williams, William W. (William Wisner) - Everybody's Job
(18) William Williams; grad. 1705 from Harvard; b. 5/11/1688; d. 3/5/1760 - Sermon Preached ....
(19) William R. Williams - Billy Bob's The Ultimate Cookie Cookbook
(20) Williams, William, 1832-1900, (fl. 1884) - The principles and practice of veterinary medicine.
(21) Williams, William, 1817-1900, Welsh Calvinistic Methodism.
22. William Williams (1763-1824), author of Journal of the life, travels, and gospel labours of William Williams.
23. William Williams of Pontypool, fl. 1916, author of Songs of Siluria.
24. William Williams, keeper of Printed Books, Nat. Lib. Wales, fl. 1938.