1) Wilson, John W. (John Warwick) 1937- wrote The Old Testament And Christian Living.
2) Wilson, John P. (John Peter) 1955- The Handbook of Geographic ...
3) The Australian welfare state has as one its editors: John Wilson (b. 1952)
4) A basic Latin vocabulary; Education and the concept of mental health; Equality; Faith of an artist; Introduction to moral education; Language & the pursuit of truth; Logic and sexual morality; Philosophy and practical education; Preface to morality; Reason and morals; Thinking with concepts and What philosphy can do was written by John Boyd Wilson (1928-10-06 -2003), English philosopher of education.
5) CB, a life of Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman written by John Wilson (b. 1924).
6) Christopher North and the Noctes Ambrosianae; The comedy of the Noctes Ambrosianæ; Noctes Ambrosianæ; and The recreations of Christopher North written by John Wilson (1785-1854), Scottish writer.
7) The disappearance of Lyndsey Barratt written by John Wilson (b. 1937).
8) The flags of war; North with Franklin; and Red Goodwin and Flames of the tiger written by John (Alexander) Wilson (b. Aug. 2, 1951)
9)The gazetteer of Scotland written by John Marius Wilson (fl. 19th cent.).
10) Memories of a labour leader written by John Wilson (b. 1837)
11) Molecular biology of the cell, a problems approach written by John H. Wilson (b. 1944).
12) The official Razzie movie guide written by John Wilson (b. 1954).
13) Scotland's malt whiskies written by John Wilson (b. 1930).
14) Silver and plate has consultant credit for John Wilson, silver expert (fl. 1994).
15) Trigonometry, with the doctrine of the sphere probably written by John Wilson, of Edinburgh (fl. 1714-1718), writer on mathematics.
17) Wilson, John K., 1969- How the left can win arguments and influence people
18) Wilson, John 1948- edited The Best Christian Writing.
19) Wilson, John, 1936 Aug. 3- wrote Understanding journalism.
20) Wilson, John, 1943 Apr. 12- wrote AA book of New Zealand historic places.
21) Wilson, John 1947- wrote Ink on Paper.
22) Wilson, John 1937 (July 12)- wrote Through the Bible: The Law.
23) Wilson, John 1943- wrote The complete book of fishing : tackle, techniques, species, bait.
24) Wilson, John BSc wrote Roger Cook's Checkpoint.
25) Wilson, John, 1933- wrote AutoCAD 2000.
26) Wilson, John 1952- wrote Lori.
27) Wilson, John, 1942- wrote Politics and leisure.
28) Wilson, John D. edited Magill's Literary....
29) Wilson, John (John A) wrote Tanks and Trucks of the Spanish Civil War.
30) Wilson, John, 1826- wrote The importance of the proof-reader.
31) Wilson, John, School supervisor wrote Tales and travels of a school inspector.
32) John Wilson (fl. 1796) wrote Tables....
33) Wilson, John 1926- wrote One of the Richest Gifts.
34) Wilson, John 1917- wrote Practical Security in Commerce and Industry.
35) Wilson, John 1720-1789 wrote Earl Douglas.
36) Wilson, John writer on pensions wrote Tolley's Guide.....
37) Wilson, John 1935 Oct. 1- wrote Birdwatching Walks Around...
38) Wilson, John 1958- wrote Current Issues in ....
39) Wilson, John Richard wrote Energizing Our Future.
40) Wilson, John 1802-1868 wrote A Treatise on English Punctuation...
41) Wilson, John Melbourne Ogilvy wrote Introduction to Social Movements.
42) Wilson, John S. (John Sullivan) wrote Edward Henry Potthast: American Impressionist.
43) John Harold Wilson Six Restoration Plays
44) Wilson, John P. (John Philip), 1935- Islands in the desert
45) John, Wilson, 1960- (surname John) - Coming Blowback
46) Wilson, John bookseller fl. 1827 Shaksperiana......
47) John Wilson, preacher of Gods word in Gilford, fl. 1625 Some Helpes....
48) John Anthony Burgess Wilson wrote as Anthony Burgess, Clockwork Orange
49) Wilson, John, of Washington, D.C. A volume for all libraries,
50) John Wilson, Montreaux Switzerland How God Has Spoken
51) John Willson Mosaic and Tessellated Patterns
52) Wilson, John Churchwood 1862-1903 Struggle for Religious....
53) Wilson, John P. (John Preston) - Broken Spirits...
54) John Wilson, surgeon, fl. 1813, A Familiar Treatise...
55) Wilson, John 1626-1696 In Praise of Folly (translator)
56) Wilson, John Cook, 1849-1915. Statement and inference
57) John W. Wilson - Astronomy, a Laboratory Textbook
58) Wilson, John Frederick - Obra Morava en ...
59) Dr. John Wilson - Form of a Servant
60) John Albert Wilson - Before Philosophy: The Intellectual Adventure of Ancient Man
61) John S. Wilson, author of Joshua
62) Dr. John Wilson 1595-1674 - composer, lutenist, professor of music
63) Wilson, John, 1949- Chattanooga's story
64) Wilson, John, 1799-1870. Our Israelitish origin
65) Wilson, John, -1859. The lost solar system of the ancients discovered
66) Wilson, John, 1921- Hamp;
67) Wilson, John, physician to the Middlesex hospital. Trials of animal magnetism on the brute creation
68) Wilson, John, 1804-1875. Indian caste
69) Wilson, John O. S. (Ogilvie Stephen) 1970- The Oxford Handbook of Banking
70) John Wilson (from ISFDB) - Guardians of Alexander
71) John F. Wilson - The Dove Songbook
72) John Wilson - The Best of Wines in Ireland
73) John Wilson - Coming Home
74) John Wilson - American Paintings at Procter Gamble
75) John Wilson of Cheltenham fl. 1840 - The millennium, or World to come and its relations to preceding…
76) Wilson, John 1943 April 12- Supporting People Through Loss and Grief: An Introduction for Counsellors…
77) Wilson, John A. (John Albert) 1899-1976 Egyptian Civilization
78) John R. Wilson - People and Rail Systems