taken by Lesa Holstine, 2/19/08
|11,030 (11,543)||678||1,005|| (3.91)||61||1|
- Maisie Dobbs 2,548 copies, 144 reviews
- Birds of a Feather 1,543 copies, 71 reviews
- Pardonable Lies 1,346 copies, 69 reviews
- Messenger of Truth 1,093 copies, 45 reviews
- An Incomplete Revenge 979 copies, 62 reviews
- Among the Mad 840 copies, 54 reviews
- The Mapping of Love and Death 801 copies, 56 reviews
- A Lesson in Secrets 683 copies, 59 reviews
- Elegy for Eddie 577 copies, 48 reviews
- Leaving Everything Most Loved 387 copies, 34 reviews
- The Care and Management of Lies 140 copies, 12 reviews
- Maisie Dobbs / Birds of a Feather 68 copies
- Pardonable Lies / Messenger of Truth 12 copies
- An Incomplete Revenge / Among the Mad 7 copies
Top members (works)
Jacqueline Winspear has 1 upcoming event.
Globe and Mail/Ben McNally Books Authors' Brunch
The Care and Management of Lies
by Jacqueline Winspear
The New York Times bestselling author of the Maisie Dobbs series turns her prodigious talents to this World War I standalone novel, a lyrical drama of love struggling to survive in a damaged, fractured world.The Afterlife of Stars by Joseph Kertes
In the waning months of 1956, while Russian tanks roll into the public squares of Budapest to crush the Hungarian Revolution, brothers Robert and Attila Beck flee with their family to the Paris townhouse of their great-aunt Hermina. As they travel through minefields both real and imagined, Robert and Attila grapple with sibling rivalry, family secrets, and incalculable loss to arrive at a place they thought they’d lost forever: home
The End of Absence by Michael Harris
Only one generation in history (ours) will experience life both with and without the Internet. For everyone who follows us, online life will simply be the air they breathe. Today, we revel in ubiquitous information and constant connection, rarely stopping to consider the implications for our logged-on lives.
Brunch takes place in the Vanity Fair Ballroom on the 2nd floor of the King Edward Hotel. Tickets are $50.00 each (taxes included).
Please call us at (416) 361-0032 with your credit card information to reserve a ticket. (Jenni_Canuck)… (more)
Event location: Vanity Fair Ballroom on the 2nd floor of the King Edward Hotel, 37 King St. East, Toronto, ON M5C 1E9
Jacqueline Winspear has 40 past events. (show)
|Date of birth|
|Date of death|
|Country (for map)|
|Place of death|
|Places of residence|
|Awards and honors|
Improve this author
Jacqueline Winspear is currently considered a "single author." If one or more works are by a distinct, homonymous authors, go ahead and split the author.
Jacqueline Winspear is composed of 5 names. You can examine and separate out names.