How many Thomas Wrights are there? Well,
- first, CK above, a British antiquarian and writer (b.1810-d.1877) who is responsible for The Anglo-Latin satirical poets, Anglo-Saxon and Old English vocabularies, Caricature history..., The Celt, the Roman, and the Saxon, Dictionary of Obsolete and Provincial English, Early travels in Palestine, Essays on Subjects, Historical and descriptive account, A History of Caricature, A History of Domestic Manners, Narratives of sorcery, Political Songs, Reliquiæ antiquæ, The travels of Marco Polo, A volume of vocabularies, Wanderings of an antiquary, Womankind in western Europe.
- Second there’s Thomas Wright (b.1859; d. 1936) the author of ‘The Romance of the lace pillow’. The British Library describes the author of ‘Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire ballads’, ‘Life of Sir Richard Burton’, ‘Life of William Cowper’ as Thomas Wright of Olney. LOC says they are the same man.
- Third, there’s Thomas C. Wright author of ‘State Terrorism in Latin America’.
- Wright, Thomas, 1944- author of ‘Zen Gardens’.
- Wright, Thomas, 1711-1786 author of ‘An original theory or new hypothesis of the universe founded upon the laws… ’.
- Wright, Thomas, 1942- wrote Will My Child Grow Up Okay?
- Charles Wright Thomas - Reading Poems
- Wright, Thomas 1973 wrote Oscar's Books.
- Thomas (Thomas Edward) Wright, 1973- wrote A Traveller's Companion to London
- Thomas Wright fl. 1693 wrote "No Fools Like Wits".
- Wright, C. Thomas created "Prayer Timer CD".
- Thomas Wright (d. ca. 1624) wrote Passions of the Minde