In mere hours (at midnight on Friday night), the fourth book in the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn will be released. And I’m sure I won’t be the only person up reading all weekend, and then waiting to talk about it as soon as I’m finished.
We figured it was a good time to have another review contest! We did this before when Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows came out, and it was great fun.
- Three reviewers will get a $50 gift certificate to Amazon, Abebooks, Booksense, or any independent bookseller of their choice, a LibraryThing t-shirt and a free membership (to keep or give away).
- Seven reviewers will will win a LibraryThing t-shirt and a free membership (to keep or give away).
- Forty reviewers will get a free membership
That’s right, that’s FIFTY winners.
How the winners will be chosen:
- The top three reviews–with the most thumbs-up–will get the big prize. The next seven will get the next prize.
- The remaining forty winners will be randomly picked from all members who both wrote a review and voted for others’ reviews.
So, when you finish reading, get writing! When you’re done writing, take some time to read other reviews, and give the thumbs-up to the ones you think deserve it.
The contest ends on Friday, August 15th.
And then? Well, there are a ton of Twilight groups where you can stop by and join a discussion on Breaking Dawn, Bella, Edward, Jacob, and more. Here are a few:
- Twilight Club
- Twilight, New Moon, Edward and Bella <3
- Moonless Nights (a twilight fan club)
- Twilight Group
- Twilight Club
- Twilight Lovers
- Edward Cullens Lovers
- Warm and Toasty