- "Item to my Eldest son John Bradford ... I give & bequeath to him my fathers manuscript viz: a Narrative of the begining of New Plimouth Pareus upon the Revelations and Barriffs Military discipline."
- "Item to my Grandson William Bradford ... I give to him when he shall come of age one of Mr Perkins his workes."
- "Item to my son Joseph Bradford ... I give to him the history of the Netherlands, & a Rapier."
- "Item I Give to my Grandson John Bradford, Dr Willets works on Genesis & Exodus."
- "Item I Give unto my son Samuel Bradford all my Lattin bookes, to Encourage him in bringing up one of his sons to Learning which said bookes it is my Will that they shall by him be given to his sd son whom he shall so bring up."
- "Item I Give to Every one of my Daughters a good booke which they may chose out of my Liberary."
- "Item I give to hannah the wife of my son Samuel Bradford mr Borroughs upon the Eleventh of Mathew."
- "Item It is my will that the rest of my bookes be safely keept by my Executors & In Case my son Samuel shall bring up one of his sons to Learning to be by sd Executors delivered to him when he comes of age."