Melvil Decimal System: 346.7307
Dewmoji: 👫 > ⚖ > 🤫 > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology
Public Administration, Military Science
Social Problems, Social Services
Commerce, Communications, Transportation
Customs, Etiquette, Folklore
Constitutional and administrative law
Commerce, Defense, Public Finance, And Public Property
Contemporary Legal Issues
Courts And Procedure
Cases, Laws, Regulations
Codes; Revised statutes
Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean
South Central U.S.
West Coast U.S.
Works under MDS 346.7307
- The Entrepreneur's Guide to Business Law by Constance E. Bagley
- Business Law by Henry R. Cheeseman
- Smith and Roberson's Business Law by Richard A. Mann
- Business Law (Barron's Business Review Series) by Robert W. Emerson
- The Legal Environment of Business: Text and Cases -- Ethical, Regulatory, Global, and E-Commerce Issues by Frank B. Cross
- Uniform Commercial Code by James J. White
- Understanding Business and Personal Law, Student Edition by McGraw-Hill
- Business Law Today: The Essentials by Roger LeRoy Miller
- Business: Its Legal, Ethical, and Global Environment by Marianne M. Jennings
- Business Law and the Regulatory Environment: Concepts and Cases by Michael B. Metzger
- Business Law Today, Standard Edition by Roger LeRoy Miller
- Business Law: The Ethical, Global, and E-Commerce Environment by Jane P. Mallor
- West's Business Law: Text, Cases, Legal, Ethical, Regulatory, and International Environment by Kenneth W. Clarkson
- How to File for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy by Stephen Elias
- Fundamentals of Business Law by Roger LeRoy Miller
- West's Business Law with Online Research Guide, 9th Edition by Kenneth W. Clarkson
- Uniform Commercial Code in a Nutshell by Bradford Stone
- The Legal and Regulatory Environment of Business by O. Lee Reed
- Law and Ethics in the Business Environment by Terry Halbert
- Business Basics for Law Students: Essential Terms and Concepts by Robert W. Hamilton
- Solve Your Money Troubles: Debt, Credit & Bankruptcy by Robin Leonard J.D.
- Asset Protection : Concepts and Strategies for Protecting Your Wealth by Jay Adkisson
- Essentials of Business Law by Anthony Liuzzo
- A Handbook of Basic Law Terms (Black's Law Dictionary Series) by Bryan A. Garner
- Personal Bankruptcy Laws For Dummies by James P. Caher
- Business Law with UCC Applications (Eleventh Edition) by Gordon W. Brown
- Basic Bankruptcy Law for Paralegals, Fourth Edition by David L. Buchbinder
- Law for Business by A. James Barnes
- Business Law and the Legal Environment by Ronald A. Anderson
- Contemporary Business Law and Online Commerce Law (5th Edition) by Henry R. Cheeseman
- The New Bankruptcy: Will It Work for You? by Stephen Elias
- Solve Your Money Troubles: Get Debt Collectors Off Your Back & Regain Financial Freedom (11 th edition) by Robin Leonard
- Business Law Today: Text & Cases-Legal, Ethical, Regulatory, and International Environment by Roger LeRoy Miller
- The Legal Environment of Business: A Critical Thinking Approach with Total Law CD-ROM (2nd Edition) by Nancy K. Kubasek
- The Legal and Regulatory Environment by Henry R. Cheeseman
- The Law of Debtors and Creditors: Text, Cases, and Problems by Elizabeth Warren
- Sales and Leases: Examples and Explanations by James Brook
- Secured Credit: A Systems Approach by Lynn M. Lopucki
- Bankruptcy and Debtor/Creditor: Examples and Explanations (Examples & Explanations Series) by Brian A. Blum
- Understanding Secured Transactions by William H. Lawrence
- Make the Rules or Your Rivals Will by G. Richard Shell
- Introduction to Bankruptcy Law (West Legal Studies Series) by Martin A. Frey
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy: Keep Your Property & Repay Debts Over Time by Stephen Elias
- Money Troubles: Legal Strategies to Cope With Your Debts (Solve Your Money Troubles) by Robin Leonard
- The Legal, Ethical and International Environment of Business by Herbert M. Bohlman
- Online Legal Research Guide by Roger LeRoy Miller
- The Legal and E-Commerce Environment Today: Business in the Ethical, Regulatory, and International Setting by Roger LeRoy Miller
- Business Law and the Regulation of Business by Richard A. Mann
- West's Business Law: Text and Cases--Legal, Ethical, Regulatory, International and E-Commerce Environment by Roger LeRoy Miller
- West's Business Law, Alternate Edition by Gaylord A. Jentz
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.