Melvil Decimal System: 346.77
Dewmoji: 👫 > ⚖ > 🤫 > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Social Sciences, Sociology, Anthropology
Public Administration, Military Science
Social Problems, Social Services
Commerce, Communications, Transportation
Customs, Etiquette, Folklore
Constitutional and administrative law
Commerce, Defense, Public Finance, And Public Property
Contemporary Legal Issues
Courts And Procedure
Cases, Laws, Regulations
Codes; Revised statutes
Mexico, Central America, and the Caribbean
South Central U.S.
West Coast U.S.
Works under MDS 346.77
- Modern Real Estate Practice in Illinois, Fourth Edition by Fillmore W. Galaty
- In Tender Consideration: Women, Families, and the Law in Abraham Lincoln's Illinois by Daniel W. Stowell
- Justice Failed: How “Legal Ethics” Kept Me in Prison for 26 Years by Alton Logan
- Equal Before the Law: How Iowa Led Americans to Marriage Equality (Iowa and the Midwest Experience) by Tom Witosky
- Legal systems in conflict : property and sovereignty in Missouri, 1750-1860 by Stuart Banner
- Fish in the Lakes, Wild Rice, and Game in Abundance: Testimony on Behalf of Mille Lacs Ojibwe Hunting and Fishing Rights by James M. McClurken
- Modern Real Estate Practice in Ohio by Fillmore W. Galaty
- Perspectives on Ecosystem Management for the Great Lakes: A Reader (Suny Series in Environmental Public Policy) by Lynton Keith Caldwell
- How to Start a Business in Michigan by Edward A. Haman
- Illinois zoning, eminent domain, and land use manual by Thomas F Geselbracht
- How to Start a Business in Michigan, 4E by Mark Warda
- Henry Ford's War on Jews and the Legal Battle Against Hate Speech. 970 WOE by Victoria Saker Woeste
- MICHIGAN ZONING & PLANNING ACCUMULATIVE SUPPLEMENT by Clan Crawford
- Bennett on creditors' and debtors' rights and remedies by Frank Bennett
- Debt collection practice in California by Richard L. Enkelis
- Guardianship and Protective Placement for the Elderly in Wisconsin by Gretchen Viney
- Death of an Angel: The Inside Story of How Justice Prevailed in the San Francisco Dog-Mauling Case by Joseph Harrington
- Section 8 Bible, Vol. 1: How to Succeed in the Section 8 Housing Industry by Michael McLean
- Ohio Real Estate Law by Carol K. Irvin
- The Michigan divorce book : a guide to doing an uncontested divorce without an attorney : with minor children by Michael Maran
- How to Start a Business in Illinois: With Forms (How to Start a Business in Illinois) by Edwin T. Gania
- Confessions of a divorce lawyer by Herbert A Glieberman
- Michigan Humane Society handbook of animal cruelty law by Sienna LaRene
- Debtor and creditor : cases and commentary, 3rd edition by E. Gertner
- How To Incorporate and Start a Business in Illinois by J. W. Dicks
- Gitlin on Divorce: A Guide to Illinois Matrimonial Law by H. Joseph Gitlin
- Wisconsin women and the law by Kathryn F Clarenbach
- How to File for Divorce in Ohio: With Forms (Legal Survival Guides) by John Gilchrist
- Michigan laws relating to planning 1989 by NANCY (EDITOR) GENDELL
- His ... hers ... theirs : marital property : a study of Wisconsin marital property laws by League of Women Voters ...
- Section 8 Bible Volume 2 by Michael McLean
- Divorce in Ohio, a People's Guide to: Marriage, Divorce, Dissolution, Alimony, Child Custody, Child Support, and Visitation (4th ed) by John Gilchrist
- Personal Injury Forms: Illinois by Louis S. Goldstein
- Michigan laws relating to planning 1998
- How To Incorporate and Start a Business in Wisconsin by J. W. Dicks
- ICC guide to collection operations for the ICC uniform rules for collections (URC 522) by wickremeratnelakshma
- A manufacturer's guide to product liability law in Minnesota
- Faith in Paper: The Ethnohistory and Litigation of Upper Great Lakes Indian Treaties by Charles E. Cleland
- Ohio Real Estate Law, Sixth Edition by Carol K. Irvin
- Modern real estate practice in Illinois by Fillmore W. Galaty
- Court docket survey by Physicians Crisis Committee.,
- Freezing and Search and Seizure Orders (Lloyd's Commercial Law Library) by Hoyle
- Ohio Landlord Tenant Law 2003 (Ohio Landlord Tenant Law) by Frederic White
- Minnesota Real Estate by Richard Larson
- Debt Recovery Handbook by Colman Curran
- Estate Planning and Administration in Illinois (Volumes 1 & 2) by Robert S. Hunter
- How to Make a Minnesota Will, 2E (Legal Survival Guides) by Mark Warda
- How to Start a Business in Illinois by Linda H. Connell
- How to Make an Illinois Will (Take the law into your own hands) by Diana Brodman Summers
- Minnesota No-Fault Automobile Insurance by Michael K Steenson
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.