Melvil Decimal System: 613.04234
Dewmoji: 💡 > 💉 > 💩 > ? > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Agriculture & Animal Husbandry
Handicraft and Occupations
Pathology; Diseases; Treatment
Gynecology and Pediatrics
Comparative Medicine; Veteraniary
Air and Light
Cleanliness of Body; Clothing
Human Habitation and Resort
Hygiene of Employment
Hygiene of Recreation and Sleep
Hygiene of Nervous System
Hygiene of Offspring; Heredity
Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
History By Place
Works under MDS 613.04234
- Younger Next Year: Live Strong, Fit, and Sexy - Until You're 80 and Beyond by Chris Crowley
- Man's Body by Diagram Group
- Dr. Bob Arnot's Guide to Turning Back the Clock by M.D. Robert Arnot
- The Male Body: An Owner's Manual: The Ultimate Head-to-Toe Guide to Staying Healthy and Fit for Life by Kenneth Winston Caine
- Age Erasers for Men: Hundreds of Fast and Easy Ways to Beat the Years by Doug Dollemore
- The Rough Guide to Men's Health 1 (Rough Guide Reference) by Lloyd Bradley
- Men's Health Handbook: Practical Advice on Exercise, Sex, Nutrition, Stress Control, Disease Prevention, Age Reversal and More by Editors of Men's Health Magazine
- The Complete Book of Men's Health: The Definitive, Illustrated Guide to Healthy Living, Exercise, and Sex by Editors of Men's Health Magazine
- Why Men Die First: How to Lengthen Your Lifespan by Marianne J. Legato M.D. FACP
- The Men's Health Longevity Program: 12 Week Plan to Bolster Your Health, Boost Brainpower, Get Lean, Power Up, Feel Grea by Men's Health Books
- Men's Health by Roger S. Kirby
- Living Longer Stronger: The 6-Week Plan to Enhance and Extend Your Years Over 40 by Ellington Darden
- Complete Guide to Men's Health by The Americ... Association
- The black man's guide to good health : essential advice for the special concerns of African-American men by James W Reed
- Brown's Guide to Growing Gray by David Brown
- The Men's Health Belly-Off Program: Discover How 80,000 Guys Lost Their Guts...And How You Can Too by Lou Schuler
- The Powerfood Nutrition Plan: The Guy's Guide to Getting Stronger, Leaner, Smarter, Healthier, Better Looking, Better Sex Food! by Susan Kleiner
- The Man's Health Book by Michael Oppenheim
- A Man's Guide to Healthy Aging: Stay Smart, Strong, and Active (A Johns Hopkins Press Health Book) by Edward H. Thompson Jr.
- Death Defiers: Beat the Men-Killers and Live Life to the Max (Men's Health Life Improvement Guides) by Selene Yeager
- Men's Health Muscle Chow: More Than 150 Meals to Feed Your Muscles and Fuel Your Workouts by Gregg Avedon
- The Male Almanac: Essential New Information About Sex, Fitness and Other Male Stuff by Michael Lafavore
- The Powerfood Nutrition Plan: The Guy's Guide to Getting Stronger, Leaner, Smarter, Healthier, Better Looking, Better Se by Susan M. Kleiner
- Encyclopedia of Men's Health: How to Prevent and Treat the Health Problems That Trouble Men Most by Neil Wertheimer
- Healing Power: Natural Methods for Achieving Whole-Body Health (Men's Health Life Improvement Guides) by Bridget Doherty
- Thriving: The Complete Mind/Body Guide for Optimal Health and Fitness for Men by Robert Ivker
- How Men Age: What Evolution Reveals about Male Health and Mortality by Richard G. Bribiescas
- Men's Health for Dummies by Charles B. Inlander
- Look Ten Years Younger Live Ten Years Longer: A Man's Guide by David Ryback
- The Complete Book of Men's Health/the Essential Guide for Men and Women: The Essential Guide for Men and Women by Sarah Brewer
- Built for Sex: The Complete Fitness and Nutrition Program for Maximum Performance by Scott Hays
- Sensational Sex in 7 Easy Steps: The Proven Plan for Enhancing Your Sexual Function and Achieving Optimum Health by Dr. Ridwan Shabsigh MD M.D.
- The Men'sHealth Longevity Program: A 12-Week Plan for Bolster Your Health, Get Lean, Boost Your Brainpower, Power Up, Feel Great Now and Later and Keep the Sex Hot by Kenneth A. Goldberg M.D.
- Vital Man: Natural Health Care for Men at Midlife by Stephen Harrod Buhner
- Men's Health Matters by Nikki Bradford
- The People's Medical Society Men's Health and Wellness Encyclopedia by Charles B. Inlander
- Men's Health and Illness: Gender, Power, and the Body (SAGE Series on Men and Masculinity) by Donald Sabo
- Walt Whitman's Guide to Manly Health and Training by Walt Whitman
- Men's health concerns sourcebook : basic consumer health information about trends and issues in men's health, including information about gender-specific health differences, the leading causes of death in men, reproductive and sexual concerns, male-linked genetic disorders, mental health concerns, alcohol and drug abuse, and other concerns of special significance to men : along with Information about the screenings, vaccinations, and self-examinations recommended for men, guidelines for nutrition, by Sandra J. Judd
- The Black Woman's Guide to Black Men's Health by Andrea King Collier
- Guy Q by Joe Kita
- Take Charge of Your Body: Women's Health Advisor
- Facing your fifties : every man's reference guide to mid-life health by Gordon Ehlers
- Men's Health Today, 1998: The Most Important, Current Tips and Tools for Healthy, Strong Living by Michael Lafavore
- When the Man You Love Won't Take Care of His Health by Ken Goldberg
- How Men Can Live As Long As Women: Seven Steps to a Longer and Better Life by Ken Goldberg
- The Man's Health Sourcebook by Alfred Dashe
- Clinical Men's Health: Evidence in Practice by Joel J. Heidelbaugh MD
- Dr. Timothy Johnson's On Call Guide to Men's Health: Authoritative Answers to Your Most Important Questions by Dr. Timothy Johnson
- Power Food: The Guy's Guide To Getting Stronger, Leaner, Smarter, Healthier, Better Looking, Better Sex With Food by Susan M. Kleiner
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.