Melvil Decimal System: 745.068
Dewmoji: 🎨 > ✏ > ? > ? > ? > ?
Philosophy and Psychology
Mathematics and Science
Arts and Recreation
Biography and History
Drawing; Decoration; Design
Amusements and Recreation
Art Antatomy; Life School
Decorative Art And Design
Stained and Iridecent Glass
Artistic Furniture; Fireplaces; Frames, etc.
Antiques and collectibles
Pure And Applied
Philosophy And Psychology
Dictionaries And Encyclopedias
Education And Research
Biography And History
Works under MDS 745.068
- Profitable Crafts Marketing: A Complete Guide to Successful Selling by Brian Jefferson
- Instant Money from Your Crafts by Homecraft Institute
- Encouraging American Craftsmen: Report of the Interagency Crafts Committee by Charles Counts
- Pricing & promotion: A guide for craftspeople by E. Patrick McGuire
- How to make money with your crafts by Leta W. Clark
- Selling Your Handcrafts by William E. Garrison
- Crafts in Geographically Isolated Areas Conference Report Canberra 1980 by Crafts Council of Australia
- A Study of Craft Resources in Australia, Volume V, Tasmania
- Proceedings of the ASIAN ASSEMBLY of the WORLD CRAFTS COUNCIL Sydney, May 1975
- A Study of Craft Resources in Australia, Volume VI, South Australia
- Crafts Council of Australia Annual Conference 1979. ACT 29 March - 1 April 1979 by Crafts Council of Australia
- A Study of Craft Resources in Australia, Volume VII, Western Australia
- Crafts as a Livelihood, Papers presented at the National Conference of the Crafts Council of Australia, Brisbane, 6-9 April 1978.
- Report on the Research for a Study on the Crafts in Australia by Gillian Knowles
- Talk to Craft Association - 1971 by Lenton Parr
- Crafts Board, Australia Council, Policy Document by Australia Council
- Workshop Managers Seminar November 22 & 23rd 1979 YWCA Conference Centre Melbourne Victoria. by Crafts Council of Victoria
- The Craftsman in the Seventies, a paper delivered on Crafts in the 70's held at Wagga, October 1972. by D.F. Wrigley
- Crafts Council of Victoria Group Research Report
- Crafts Council of Victoria Conference Papers 1979 by Crafts Council of Victoria
- The Craft Association of Victoria Results of the Policy and Planning Questionaire by Craft Association of Victoria
- The cooperative approach to crafts (U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. Program aid) by William R Seymour
- The crafts in Australia : report of the Committee of Enquiry into the Crafts in Australia by Australia.,
- Craftworkers Market: Where to sell your crafts by Lynne Lalpin
- Report on the Meeting on Apprenticeship in the Crafts held at the Crafts Council of Australia May 13/14 1982
- Craft Administrators Journal by Sandra Timms Bishop
- Art, Design and Craft: A Manual for Business Success by E. J. Crow
- National Gathering of Emerging Craftsmen YWCA Melbourne 11-15 August 1980
- Craftsmanship for the community
- Marketing Crafts And Visual Arts: The Role Of Intellectual Property - A Practical Guide by International Trade Center UNCTAD / WTO
- Australia Council Crafts Board Draft Paper A Policy for the Development of the Crafts in Australia by Australia Council
- Regional Conference Craft Council of Victoria North Melbourne 7/8 July 1984 by Craft Council of Victoria
- A Study of Craft Resources in Australia, Volume I, Queensland
- International Meeting on Apprenticeship in the Crafts. Crafts Council of Australia. Sydney 1984. by Crafts Council of Australia
- A Study of Craft Resources in Australia, Volume II, New South Wales
- A Submission to the Committee of Enquiry into the Crafts in Australia, Department of the Environment, Aborigines and the Arts. by Arline Fisch
- A Study of Craft Resources in Australia, Volume III ACT
- Crafts Council of Australia National Symposium. CRAFT - THE HUMAN RESPONSE. Adelaide 27-30 March 1980 by Crafts Council of Australia
- A Study of Craft Resources in Australia, Volume IV, Victoria
- Encouraging American handcrafts: What role in economic development? Report to Economic Development Administration by Charles Counts
MDS classes with significant recommendations overlap, excluding ones under the same top-level class.
What is MDS?
Melvil stands for "Melvil Decimal System," named after Melvil Dewey, the famous librarian. Melvil Dewey invented his Dewey Decimal System in 1876, and early versions of his system are in the public domain.
More recent editions of his system are in copyright, and the name "Dewey," "Dewey Decimal," "Dewey Decimal Classification" and "DDC" are registered trademarked by OCLC, who publish periodic revisions.
LibraryThing's MDS system is based on the classification work of libraries around the world, whose assignments are not copyrightable. MDS "scheduldes" (the words that describe the numbers) are user-added, and based on public domain editions of the system.
The Melvil Decimal System is NOT the Dewey Decimal System of today. Wordings, which are entered by members, can only come from public domain sources. The base system is the Free Decimal System, a public domain classification created by John Mark Ockerbloom. Where useful or necessary, wording comes from the 1922 edition of the Dewey Decimal System. Language and concepts may be changed to fit modern tastes, or to better describe books cataloged. Wordings may not come from in-copyright sources.