CollectionsYour library (5)
Tagsromance (4), futuristic romance (4), series (3), (3), sequel (2), alpha male hero (2), fantasy (2), humor (2), paranormal romance (2), science fiction romance (2) — see all tags
About meI write "racy, wildly entertaining futuristic romance" according to Writers Write.
My goal as an author is to give good value. I expect to provide my readers with six to eight hours of amusement, a couple of really good laughs, a romantic frisson or two from the sensual scenes, a thoroughly satisfying HEA, something to think –or talk-- about when the book is finished, and possibly some useful information.
About my libraryELEVEN REASONS NOT TO READ KNIGHT'S FORK
11. Disrespectful words such as tallywacker and joystick are used with reference to male body parts
10. It's long. Knight's Fork has 340 pages, and most new Chapters do not begin on a fresh page.
9. It has a Prologue and an Epilogue. That's two beginnings, and two endings!
8. It should take about eight hours to read.
7. The hero is a stuck-up, 28-year old virgin and proud of it.
6. The heroine is locked in a chastity belt, and she doesn't have a key. (She doesn't clank.)
5. The family tree is so complicated they needed to spread it over two pages.
4. If you read Knight's Fork in bed, your significant other might have been disturbed by your giggles and ladylike snorts.
3. The F- word is used, but only by villains, and only in conversation. Nevertheless...
2. If you read it in public, someone may ask why the naked man on the cover is lying in a puddle
1. If you don't read every paragraph, you may ask yourself why the naked man is lying in a puddle
GroupsBooks that made me think, FantasyFans, Librarians who LibraryThing, Romance - from historical to contemporary, Science Fiction Fans, What Are You Reading Now?, Writer-readers
Favorite authorsRowena Cherry, cherryrowenan, Todd Anthony Fonseca, Deborah MacGillivray (Shared favorites)
Real nameRowena Cherry
Account typepublic, lifetime
Member sinceMar 3, 2007