|Karneval, Volume 1 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 1|
|Karneval 02 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 2|
|Karneval, Vol. 1 by Touya Mikanagi||Omnibus 1 [Volumes 1-2]|
|Karneval, Volume 3 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 3|
|Karneval, Volume 4 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 4|
|Karneval, Volume 2 by Touya Mikanagi||Omnibus 2 [Volumes 3-4]|
|Karneval, Volume 5 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 5|
|Karneval, Volume 6 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 6|
|Karneval, Vol. 3 by Touya Mikanagi||Omnibus 3 [Volumes 5-6]|
|Karneval, Volume 7 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 7|
|Karneval, Volume 8 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 8|
|Karneval, Vol. 4 by Touya Mikanagi||Omnibus 4 [Volumes 7-8]|
|Karneval, Volume 9 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 9|
|Karneval, Volume 10 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 10|
|Karneval 11 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 11|
|Karneval, Vol. 12 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 12|
|Karneval 13 by Touya Mikanagi||Volume 13|
- Are You Alice?, Vol. 1 by Ai Ninomiya (2009)
- 07-GHOST, Vol. 17 by Yuki Amemiya (2013)
- Devils and Realist Vol. 1 by Madoka Takadono (2010)
- Inu x Boku SS, Vol. 1 by Cocoa Fujiwara (2010)
- Natsume's Book of Friends, Vol. 7 by Yuki Midorikawa (2009)
- xXxHoLic: Rei, Volume 3 by CLAMP (2014)
- Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE: CHARACTer GuiDE 2 by CLAMP (2009)
- Border, Volume 1 by Kazuma Kodaka (2008)
- Loveless, Volume 10 by Yun Kouga (2011)
- Pandora Hearts, Vol. 8 by Jun Mochizuki (2009)
- Of the Red, the Light, and the Ayakashi, Vol. 1 by HaccaWorks* (2015)
- Servamp Vol. 1 by Strike Tanaka (2013)
- The Demon Prince of Momochi House, Vol. 1 by Aya Shouoto (2015)
- Black Butler, Vol. 19 by Yana Toboso (2015)
- The Betrayal Knows My Name, Vol. 6 by Hotaru Odagiri (2013)
How do series work?
To create a series or add a work to it, go to a "work" page. The "Common Knowledge" section now includes a "Series" field. Enter the name of the series to add the book to it.
Works can belong to more than one series. In some cases, as with Chronicles of Narnia, disagreements about order necessitate the creation of more than one series.
Tip: If the series has an order, add a number or other descriptor in parenthesis after the series title (eg., "Chronicles of Prydain (book 1)"). By default, it sorts by the number, or alphabetically if there is no number. If you want to force a particular order, use the | character to divide the number and the descriptor. So, "(0|prequel)" sorts by 0 under the label "prequel."
What isn't a series?
Series was designed to cover groups of books generally understood as such (see Wikipedia: Book series). Like many concepts in the book world, "series" is a somewhat fluid and contested notion. A good rule of thumb is that series have a conventional name and are intentional creations, on the part of the author or publisher. For now, avoid forcing the issue with mere "lists" of works possessing an arbitrary shared characteristic, such as relating to a particular place. Avoid series that cross authors, unless the authors were or became aware of the series identification (eg., avoid lumping Jane Austen with her continuators).
Also avoid publisher series, unless the publisher has a true monopoly over the "works" in question. So, the Dummies guides are a series of works. But the Loeb Classical Library is a series of editions, not of works.