Series: Knights of Sidonia
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 1 by Tsutomu Nihei||1|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 2 by Tsutomu Nihei||2|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 3 by Tsutomu Nihei||3|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 4 by Tsutomu Nihei||4|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 5 by Tsutomu Nihei||5|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 6 by Tsutomu Nihei||6|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 7 by Tsutomu Nihei||7|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 8 by Tsutomu Nihei||8|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 9 by Tsutomu Nihei||9|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 10 by Tsutomu Nihei||10|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 11 by Tsutomu Nihei||11|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 12 by Tsutomu Nihei||12|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 13 by Tsutomu Nihei||13|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 14 by Tsutomu Nihei||14|
|Knights of Sidonia, Volume 15 by Tsutomu Nihei||15|
- Saturn Apartments, Volume 1 by Hisae Iwaoka (2009)
- Velveteen & Mandala by Jiro Matsumoto (2011)
- Twin Spica, Volume 10 by Kou Yaginuma (2011)
- 7 Billion Needles, Volume 1 by Nobuaki Tadano (2010)
- Biomega, Volume 1 by Tsutomu Nihei (2004)
- Bunny Drop, Vol. 10 by Yumi Unita (2012)
- Wolfsmund, Volume 1 by Mitsuhisa Kuji (2012)
- Pluto: Urasawa x Tezuka, Volume 1 by Naoki Urasawa (2004)
- Helter Skelter by Kyoko Okazaki (2003)
- Flowers of Evil, Volume 2 by Shuzo Oshimi (2010)
- Tropic of the Sea by Satoshi Kon (1999)
- The Drops of God, Omnibus 5: New World by Tadashi Agi (2012)
- Vinland Saga, Omnibus 4: A King is Born by Makoto Yukimura (2014)
- Bokurano: Ours, Volume 1 by Mohiro Kitoh (2004)
- Andromeda Stories, Volume 2 by Keiko Takemiya (2007)
Related book awards
How do series work?
To create a series or add a work to it, go to a "work" page. The "Common Knowledge" section now includes a "Series" field. Enter the name of the series to add the book to it.
Works can belong to more than one series. In some cases, as with Chronicles of Narnia, disagreements about order necessitate the creation of more than one series.
Tip: If the series has an order, add a number or other descriptor in parenthesis after the series title (eg., "Chronicles of Prydain (book 1)"). By default, it sorts by the number, or alphabetically if there is no number. If you want to force a particular order, use the | character to divide the number and the descriptor. So, "(0|prequel)" sorts by 0 under the label "prequel."
What isn't a series?
Series was designed to cover groups of books generally understood as such (see Wikipedia: Book series). Like many concepts in the book world, "series" is a somewhat fluid and contested notion. A good rule of thumb is that series have a conventional name and are intentional creations, on the part of the author or publisher. For now, avoid forcing the issue with mere "lists" of works possessing an arbitrary shared characteristic, such as relating to a particular place. Avoid series that cross authors, unless the authors were or became aware of the series identification (eg., avoid lumping Jane Austen with her continuators).
Also avoid publisher series, unless the publisher has a true monopoly over the "works" in question. So, the Dummies guides are a series of works. But the Loeb Classical Library is a series of editions, not of works.