Points Posting 3
This is a continuation of the topic Points Posting 2.
Join LibraryThing to post.
This topic is currently marked as "dormant"—the last message is more than 90 days old. You can revive it by posting a reply.
Here is the new thread for posting points that are awarded, and please make sure that your points comply with this new point system, that Foggidawn and myself have created to avoid point inflation.
- Heads of Houses are able to award or take away up to 50 points to/from an individual student at one time, with the understanding that such a large amount is for an extra hard effort (or an extra big misdeed), and that most common deeds should involve smaller numbers.
- Teachers may award up to 20 points per student at a time, keeping in mind that 20 is for a large projects or complicated questions, and that simple questions should fall in the 1-10 point range. Teachers can also take away up to 10 points per student if there is some sort of problem in class.
- Prefects may award up to 10 points, and take away up to 5 points at a time.
- Any of the above may check with Headmistress Alisha for permission to award or remove greater numbers of points.
- Questions in the Easy Points lounge will continue to be worth 10 points, with the possibility of splitting points between two people if both give a partial correct answer.
- Any entry in the writing contest earns one point, and a winning entry gets an additional ten points.
- Under no condition should any one student earn more than 100 points for their house for any single act (i.e. winning a game or challenge, defeating the Dark Lord, etc.). Otherwise, we get point inflation, and it just goes crazy, with houses racking up tens of thousands of points in a month.
- The House Cup will be awarded every three months, at which time every house starts over with a clean slate.
Puff– 4 (Sarah gave me 4 points cause I started Dobbies Fan Club)
And Headmistress? Which thread should we use? Because there are two Points Posting 3 threads.
Ah well it happens. I guess we should just pick one and go with it.
Join to post
You must be a member of this group to post.
This topic is not marked as primarily about any work, author or other topic.