Angelofmine1974 2012 reads
Join LibraryThing to post.
This topic is currently marked as "dormant"—the last message is more than 90 days old. You can revive it by posting a reply.
Here is a list of what I have read so far in 2012:
1. Franny and Zooey by J.D. Salinger
2. The Hunger Games - Suzanne Collins
3. Guilty Pleasures - Laurell K. Hamilton
4. The Return of the Soldier - Rebecca West
5. Soul to Soul - Deborah Masel
6. Pennsylvania Off the Beaten Path - Christine O'Toole and Susan Perloff
7. The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien
8. Fifty Shades of Grey - E.L. James
9. Damage Control - Denise Hamilton
10. Fifty Shades Darker - E.L. James
11. Burmese Refugees - T.F. Rhoden & T.L.S. Rhoden
12. Fifty Shades Freed - E.L. James
I'm currently reading Cruising Attitude and The Sookie Stackhouse Companion.
I was quite intrigued by several members reading The Return of the Soldier last year, and would pick that up if i came across it. What did you think about it?
This topic is not marked as primarily about any work, author or other topic.