Voracious_Reader's 2012 50 Book Challenge
Join LibraryThing to post.
This topic is currently marked as "dormant"—the last message is more than 90 days old. You can revive it by posting a reply.
So, having had a baby in the last six months, I am temporarily changing how I post about my reads. Generally I've written a review of every book completed, but, having made the determination that I can either post or read more and that posting much at all with the demands of the baby wasn't t all that realistic, those days are over. Should anyone have a question about a particular book I will happily attempt to answer it though.
1. A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin
2. A Clash of Kings by George R.R, Martin
3. A Storm of Swords by George R.R, Martin
4. A Feast for Crows by George R.R. Martin
5. A Dance with Dragons by George R.R. Martin
6. Beyond the Sling by Mayim Bialik
7. No Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley
8. Solve Your Child's Sleep Problems by Richard Ferber
9. Healthy Sleep Habits, Healthy Child by Marc Weissbluth
10. The Baby Book by Dr. William Sears and Martha Sears
11. Goodnight Moon by Margaret Wise Brown
12. Brown Bear, Brown Bear by Eric Carle
13. On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman
14. Pete the Cat by Eric Litwin and James Dean
15. I am a Bunny by Richard Scarry and Ole Rissom
16. Baby Touch and Feel Animals Book by Dorling Kindersley
17. Kitty Tails Book by Jellycat
18. Richard Scarry's Best Mother Goose Ever by Richard Scarry
19. Real Food for Mother and Baby by Nina Planck
20. Servants of the Map by Andrea Barrett
21. All Things Considered by G.K. Chesterton
22. Will Moses' Mother Goose by Will Moses
23. Catherine the Great by Robert K. Massie
24. Sleeping Beauty by C. S. Evans
25. Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy by E.L. James
26. See 25.
27. See 25.
28. The Book Thief by Martin Zusak
29. The Secret Knowledge by David Mamet
30. The Murder Room by Michael Capuzzo
This topic is not marked as primarily about any work, author or other topic.