Catalina7's 2017 attempt
Join LibraryThing to post.
So even though the year is almost over I decided to join in and try and log as many of the books I've read as I can! I have done this for the past 8 years in this group and couldn't fathom missing a year even if my reading amount has dropped considerably this year.
I read a lot of fantasy, that is my comfort reading genre. I also like some mysteries and historical fiction.
This year has made me an 'official' parent as I finalised the adoption of my 2 foster children! They are my greatest blessings but leave me much less time for reading!
I hope everyone has been having a wonderful bookish year!
Welcome back, and congrats on the "official" parenthood! Looking forward to your reading list!
1. One for the Money by Janet Evanovich
2. Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich
3. Three to Get Deadly by Janet Evanovich
4. Four to Score by Janet Evanovich
5. High Five by Janet Evanovich
6. Hot Six by Janet Evanovich
7. Seven Up by Janet Evanovich
8. Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich
9. To the Nines by Janet Evanovich
This topic is not marked as primarily about any work, author or other topic.