How to make a ticker
Join LibraryThing to post.
When you are on the ticker side, this are the steps you have to take
1. Choose Crafts/Hobbies
2. Choose objects and actions counter
3. where you have to choose a pin, you click on New ticker
4. Choose a pin you can remember
5. Enter the name of your ticker, for example: ROOTs 2018 or whatever you like
6. choose your target
7. click next--> choose a ruler
8. click next--> choose a slider
9. click next--> copy the middle code (HTML)
10. paste the code in your first post and in the ticker thread
Here it is Jan. '18 and I don't see but a handful of ticker images in the Ticker Thread. Unlike last year when I followed the directions, I saw an image, this year mine isn't displaying in either the Thread or my ROOT blog entry.
Wonder why only a handful of tickers are displaying for me. I check each week, but see nearly none.
Anyone else experiencing this?
Hi Limelite, I can see your thread and your ticker in the ticker-thread. There are 86 posts in the ticker-thread. Maybe you could try logging in and out again? Or press F5 to refresh when you are in the ticker-thread?
Found the problem. My ad blocker on this new computer is the culprit. Turned it off. All now visible. Thanks for you suggestions, they jogged the clog out of my brain.
This topic is not marked as primarily about any work, author or other topic.