Liverpool Central Library (Liverpool City Library)
Web site: http://ebranch.liverpool.nsw.gov.au
Amenities: wifi, food/drink
Description: Liverpool Central Library is a large, modern library service located in the heart of Liverpool’s City Centre.
The Library is a place of education and information as well as a venue for social and cultural interaction. Services include:
* Free internet access, email and word processing
* Photocopying in black and white or colour
* A fax service at competitive rates
* Newspapers and magazines in English and community languages
* A Language Learning Centre for customers to learn English
* A reference service including community information about local health and leisure facilities
* ‘The.space’ for young adults with internet access, PS2 games and a jukebox
* A coffee shop in the Library foyer
* Liverpool Heritage Library for local studies and family history research
* Public toilets
The Central Library also provides a range of spaces that can be used for displays and exhibitions. Ongoing exhibitions feature topics of historical interest or provide a venue for local artists and community groups to showcase their activities or products.
In addition to the Central Library, Council also has library branches at Casula, Green Valley, Miller and Moorebank and on online service.
Added by: alasen. Contacted: Not contacted. Venue ID: 15470
No Local Book Search
Not integrated with LibraryThing's Local Book Search. (find out more)
The venues and events in LibraryThing can also be found in the handy iPhone Application Readar.» Get Readar