The Ohio State University - Thompson (Main) Library
1858 Neil Avenue Mall
Columbus, Ohio 43210
Web site: http://libapp01.it.ohio-state.edu/about/locations/thompson-library/
Catalog URL: http://library.ohio-state.edu/search
Amenities: wifi, food/drink
Description: Places to study: There are 1,800 study seats throughout the building. A few places to check out include:
- The Grand Reading Room (Room 200): Traditional study space overlooking the Oval.
- Group Study Rooms (west): Work together on your project.
- The West Reading Room (Room 260): Study space with a view of West Campus.
- Quiet Study Rooms: Rooms 440, 445, 450, 455.
- The Campus Reading Room (11th floor): Amazing views of the campus and downtown Columbus.
Computers: There are more than 230 computers for public use located throughout the building.
Wireless Access: OSU Wireless is available in most public areas, and will be expanded through the library in the coming weeks.
Cafe: The Berry Cafe is located on the Neil Avenue (west) side of the building.
Added by: lloannna. Contacted: Not contacted. Venue ID: 47479
No Local Book Search
Not integrated with LibraryThing's Local Book Search. (find out more)
The venues and events in LibraryThing can also be found in the handy iPhone Application Readar.» Get Readar