All My Covers
All my covers
- LibraryThing members are doing some cool things with their cover images. So we decided to make it easier for them. Visit All your covers. You can sort your book covers by author, title or date entered.
- Check out our Blog post about this feature.
What you can create
- Photomosaics. Sci-fi author David Louis Edelman made Some really cool photomosaics from the books in his LibraryThing catalog.
- Book poster. Adam of Tailors Today made a printed poster of every book he's ever read.
- Let us know if you do something neat with your covers!
- To see the regular "cover view," go to Your library and click "cover view" to see your book covers within your catalog. Cover view shows up to 100 covers at a time. Cover view is also the best place to change or add a cover.
- AndreaMosaic, free PC software for making photo mosaics.
- MacOSaiX, free Mac software for making mosaics.
- The covers link to Amazon because Amazon provides all cover images that don't come from LibraryThing members. When you use their covers, they require that you link to them, which is only fair considering how much bandwidth this sucks up.
- And yes, we use our Amazon referrer code. But we're not expecting to make much money. You already HAVE these books.